TRA is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of its website users through the following
- Any personal information collected through the use of TRA’s Website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
- TRA will take precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information, including storing personal information on a secure database.
TRA may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data
- Information about website users computers and about their visits and use of the TRA Website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views); and information voluntarily provided to TRA through use of the TRA Website.
We may use personal information about website users to
- Send email notifications, announcements, information or other marketing communications; and
- Communicate and follow up about enquiries, suggestions and complaints
- TRA will not disclose personal information to third parties, except as provided below:
- When required to do so by law; and
- In connection with any legal proceedings.